Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bebe Models

So our friend Jenn, from Jenn's Bebe Bows, did a call out for models for her website, and I thought I would let the girls have some fun. It was last week on a GORGEOUS day in Old Sacramento. It was a little crazy, there were about 12 little "princesses" between the ages of 1 (I think Linzi was the youngest) and 4, so you can imagine!!!! But for the most part I think the girls had fun! (Other than a HUGE fall L&L took off the back of one of the boxes... AND LINZI FELL ON HER HEAD AND LEXI FELL ON TOP OF HER!!!! Go figure I was in front thinking that if they did fall it would be forward. WRONG! Yikes, yeah it was AWFUL!!!! Luckily they were both OK!!! Thank you Jesus!) Jenn's friend Amy is the one who took the pics and some were posted on FB so I thought I would share these too:) Enjoy!!!!
Photos by Amy Leigh Photography www.amyleighphotography.net
This is Linzi's "Birthday" Ladybug tutu!!! (And this was POST fall!)
So angelic our little Linzi! (This was the box she fell off... Poor Linzi! :( )
Lexi was having "one of those days" so she didn't want to take many pictures. Here is one of her and our friend Adalynn:)
Ok, hopefully I'll upload pics soon and give more updates, of Christmas:):):) Better late than never right! I really love blogging, I do!!!! :)

1 comment:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Yikes... that sounds like a scary fall! Glad they're all okay. And they look seriously adorable in their tutu's! :)
Amy