Our wedding anniversary is right in between Christmas and New Years so it's hard to do anything for it... how can anyone who went to our wedding forget that!! But this year we had grandma keep the girls overnight and stayed over in Sacramento the night of Tommy's Christmas party! It sure was a treat. After I got over the initial shock of leaving both of the babies... we had a great time!!! Thank you so much Donna!!!
And after the holidays Tommy and I decided we needed to start getting healthier. So he found us some great bikes on Craigslist bought a trailer and off we went! I can't wait until Spring/Summer to go on the Sacramento bike trail.

Tommy and the girls

The girls love riding in the trailer. The first time Linzi fell asleep on Lexi and it was PRECIOUS!!

I took the girls with a friend and her son to see Disney on Ice. It was a lot of fun! Lexi did pretty well and Linzi did GREAT! I was mostly worried about her since she doesn't sit still at all, but she loved it!! She laughed and smiled and was cheerful most of the time. It was sooo fun:)


Little Linzi was a TOUGH one to get on camera walking:( Boo!!! But here is one of her standing right before she starting really taking off! She was right about 11mo when she really felt confident walking. Though she started taking steps and getting around about 10.5 mo!!! Yikes. 2 mobile in the house is going to be quite the adventure!!! Looking forward to it, but at the same time it makes me really sad:(
If you scroll down a few posts there are 3 news ones from the holidays and before (FINALLY!!) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment