Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THANKSGIVING and Christmastime

This year for Thanksgiving we had friends and family over to our place!!! It was sooo much fun! Tommy deep-fried a turkey (yes, I was a little nervous!!!) but it turned out awesome and seemed to be a HIT!!!!! And everyone brought dishes to share. Of course I can only seem to find one picture of the event -- the main event (doesn't it look awesome!) -- but I'll try and steal them from other blogs later:) It sure is nice to have great family and friends to share a great meal with at such a great time of year!!! Love you all:)

Christmas this year was soooo awesome! I started getting excited about it in OCTOBER! Seriously!!!! I don't know if it was knowing that Lexi would understand better or that there was another baby to share it with??? Whatever it was, I could hardly contain myself!!! I even got my Christmas cards done and out BEFORE Christmas!!! (I'm adding my Christmas letter to the next post so that I can remember what I put in it and if you didn't get one last year. Get me your address and I'll include you next year!!!)
But before I get to that! We also continued our Christmas tradition with the Adamson's and decorated Rose's tree! It was sooo much fun this year! A little different because it started when I was pregnant with Lexi therefore all of the kids were little, but now that we have 4 running around it made for a little more interesting time. Here are the pics before and after! Thank you Rose and I can't wait to continue our tradition in 2010 (and hopefully it won't take me almost a year to blog about it!! LOL!!!)

BEFORE

AFTER

December was full of Christmas parties (Tommy got invited to 2 separate client ones as well as his work one and we were able to go to attend all 3!!!, Hannah's graduation including a visit from Auntie Aliscia, a visit from Uncle Erich, and lots of family and friends. And this year Tommy decided that we should get tickets to go to the midnight Christmas service at our new church Bayside Granite Bay! At first I thought he was crazy but it was AMAZING!!! And I think it will become a new tradition. First we went Christmas light looking (and found some AMAZING illuminary neighborhoods -- i didn't even know anything existed soooo cool), and then we went to church. Grandma Donna and Chuck joined us and it was an incredible experience. If you are in the Sacrament area and you have a chance to visit any of the 12 Christmas services they offer... it's WELL WORTH IT!!!

This is Hannah getting her RN pin!!! We are sooo proud of you Hannah! Your hard work sure paid off!!!

This is a picture of Auntie Aliscia with everyone.

This year Devin came down before Christmas so this was his "Christmas morning."

And he was very excited to see the X-Box 360 he wanted!!!!
These next two are from the actual Christmas morning!

This is Linzi with her 2 favorite items. The chair and her stocking:)

Here is Lexi on her new bike! Her face was PRICELESS!!!!!
What a wonderful time of year!!!
Tommy sent me on a treasure hunt for my present this year! He is sooo creative and thoughful! Thank you babe:)

No comments: