We are getting Devin this weekend so I'll have lots of pictures to post:):)
This is Lexi all dressed up and ready for her baby dedication:) Thank you Izzy for the beautiful dress and Autie Jenny for the beautiful bow! It was so awesome they did this at church on Mothers day! I think we'll get more pics on Sunday and I will try and post the family one they took.
Since my husband is so wonderful I came home on Saturday to find a balloon and 5 or 6 WONDERFUL outfits for work and home (I was complaining I needed to Spring/Summer clothes and since my husband is a wonderful shopper he enjoyed picking out some new things. And to most people amazement they were even the right sizes:)
Lexi and Mommy reading "I love you Through and Through" from Grandma and Grandpa von Lahr (THANK YOU!).
Lexi's attention span not being too long! She loves to do back bends:)
"Hey bubba, wanna give me a chip?" She loves hanging out with Devin and follows him everwhere he goes:) It is so very cute to watch them interact.
First time (and last at this point) eating out of a bowl... :)
First time eating spaghetti.
Walking with her bus!
Cheese!
I love my daddy!
This was "pour day" at the Sheridan home...I can't believe I haven't posted picks of the finished product. I will do soon.
Here is one of the stepping stones I did.
I think she's thinking, "brother why are you smiling that like?"
Beautiful children:)
Lexi's first experience in jumping on the trampoline... I think she liked it:)
4 comments:
Hey... I think Molly wore that exact same yellow dress from Izzy last Easter! Boy, that dress has made its rounds - hahahaha!
Amy
Wow! You guys have been busy! Thanks for all the pictures!!
That grin - what a little charmer! Happy 1st Mother's Day, Melis (I know, I know, I am a little late).
That's a sweet truck! What size are those tires?
Looking forward to seeing you guys one of these days...
Post a Comment