Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

I'm one year old today:):) I'm not quite sure what it all means but mommy and daddy sang every moment they could to me today! And wow I must say they sing very good!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! I have to go to bed, but mommy will post more later she just wanted to show you one of my presents!!!!
Step One - Prep prep prep (UGGGG!!!)
Step 2 - lavendar portion
Step 3 - Green portion
Left out a step, but this is the finished product! Well not quite mommy is still going to stensil and has some touch up to do, but this is the big part of it!
Another view
Now some of me from today and yesterday
I love the Boppy
What's wrong with this picutre? I'm a climber what can I say?
Birthday Girl!
Nice hairdo huh? :)

5 comments:

Katie Scott said...

Happy birthday Miss Lexi! I cannot believe that you are one already!! I like the new paint job!!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! You're getting to be such a big girl!

kritiostodd said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! Walking and Talking!!! Wow, how exciting!! I love the pretty painted room. It looks great. So glad you guys are doing well and by the looks of it, enjoying a lot of family time. Good for you!

Jen

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! Love your new room!!

Taria M. said...

Happy Birthday a few days late Ms. Lexi!!! I bet that your mommy and daddy loooooved singing to you! And your room is just beautiful! :) I'm looking forward to seeing it next weekend. Love you guys!