Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm sorry! Post from Mommy

I'm sorry I've kept Lexi from all who read this often but she has been so BUSY! And I mean busy!!!! She's walking, and talking, and everywhere all of the time!!!! Whew... we are so tired! I thought I was tired when I wasn't getting any sleep! Oh my!!!!
I just wanted to post some of the cute things she's done lately so that I don't forget and I hope to get on here this weekend to update with pics!
Lexi is quite the little mommy:) It is so adorable. She picks up her dolls and pats them on the back. And lately she will take a bowl and spoon (no food inside or else it would be all over the house) and she'll pretend like she's feeding herself. If I come and sit next to her she feeds me too!!!! It's too cute:) Then last night, we were at a friends house who has a lot of toys. Lexi pretty much went right to the baby stroller and pushed it all over. Later I looked over my shoulder and there Lexi was with the baby car seat over her right arm pushing the baby stroller with her left arm!!!! It was soooooo cute!!! I wish I would have had a camera to take pictures:) I guess she needs a little sibling:):)
More later:)

1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

She sounds so grown up! So a little sibling, huh? Are you guys ready for another already?? ;)