Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Introducing Linzi Nicole!!!!!!

Baby Linzi
Well, I'll leave out all of the DRAMA, but she's here:) God blessed us with a beautiful little girl, Linzi Nicole. She was born 3/3/09 @ 7:42pm and was 7 lbs 10oz and 19 in long. She has lots of dark brown hair:) Big sister Lexi, mommy, daddy and Linzi are all recovering WONDERFULLY! Here are a few pictures! (So I can't get them to upload like normal and put them into photobucket but now the pics are TOO big!!!! Someone please help! I have added the pics and the links so you can see the real pic:) :/ )

Welcome Linzi!

I love my daddy
Mommy and Linzi
I love my baby sister
Daddy I want to hold her!!!

7 comments:

The Cohen's said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! God has blessed you with another healthy, gorgeous child. I'm so happy for all of you.

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Awwwww... look at that hair! She's so cute! Congratulations you guys!

Taria M. said...

Welcome sweet baby, Linzi! Congratulations Melis, Tommy, and Lexi!!! I think you need to change your blog name to Lexi & Linzi tell all. :) I can't wait to meet your precious baby! I'm so happy for all of you! Love you!

DeAnna said...

Congrats! I am so glad I got to meet her! Hope you are doing well, call if you need anything!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so happy she is finally here safe and sound. I can't wait to meet her in person. Be sure to reach out if you need anything :) ~Larissa

Jenny said...

Melissa, She is beautiful! I love her name and look forward to meeting her! I'm excited for you to experience the gift of sisters! Hugs to all!

Katie Scott said...

hooray! congratulations!