Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Not sure how everyone does it?

Sorry I've been out of the loop a little. Adjusting to two with Tommy's crazy schedule and trying to heal, I haven't been on my best game with communication. To be honest, I've just wanted to sleep!!!! But last Saturday, when Linzi was 2.5 weeks old, our friend Deanna and her family came out to snap some pictures and hang out! We had an awesome time connecting and she got some remarkable shots... if I might say so myself:)
Linzi likes to sleep and is holding her head up pretty good the last couple of days. She had her 2 week check up on Monday and the dr. said she looks like a champ! She weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20.3 in. She's about the 40th% for both height and weight.
Lexi seems to be adjusting pretty good. She loves to give hugs and kisses to sissy or to "snuggle" as she says! I think the hardest part for her has been that I'm not supposed to be picking her up... but other than that I think she's doing awesome with the huge wrench we just through at her!
Tommy is working like crazy and is NOW going to trial in SF on Sunday!!! So I'll be home with the girls alone all next week! Poor guy:( Please pray for that!!!!!! Other than being slow on communicating, everything else seems to be going along great we are busy busy busy!!!!!!
Here are the lastest and greatest new pictures!!!!!
So sweet!
Proud mommy and daddy
Sleeping angel
Fits on daddy's arm!
All of us minus Devin :(
The proudest big sister:)

No comments: