I am such a VERY blessed person!!!!! My friends threw me a beautiful shower at our house at the end of January. It was so awesome and I had such a great time! Thank you to all who were able to make it, and those that weren't, we feel very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. :)
In these pics I'm 35 wks prego by the way:)

The yummy cake!

Lexi even scored with presents:) She too is VERY blessed!

Toilet paper game! 10.5 squares... eek!

Rose and Jen S.

Jen C, Jessica and Hansi

Look Lexi, for you and sissy's room:) Lexi loves her "flies" :)

Mommy's fav present (well you all know I love cheerleading right????:):):)!!!) but Lexi will even be able to enjoy this summer! Don't worry you'll see the pics:) Thank you Rose!

Love it!!!! Couldn't find a new diaper bag I liked but knew I needed a new one, glad someone knew my taste...you all know I don't! :) Thank you Ruthe:)

Melissa's first rag quilt:) She'll love it:) Thank you Melis!

Lexi's favorite outfits:) And notice she's standing in the basket:)

Me and Ginger

Me and Larissa

Me and Lisa

Me and Jenny:) With Erika and Francisco in the background:)

Me and Rebekah, she is due 3/2:)

Me and Ruthe

Me, Kristina and Adelynn

Lexi and Luke!!! They were so adorable, they looked like they were dancing at prom:) Aren't kids so cute!

Jen, Melissa, Lexi and I (Lexi was so done with pictures, but wanted to be held too:)!!!) Jen and Melissa, I owe you:) Thank you so much!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun shower! Sorry I had to miss it! I can't wait to meet you newest addition!
Post a Comment