Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines Day & Update on us

*** OH I WENT ON A BLOGGING FRENZY SO THIS IS 1 OF 5 IN THE PAST FEW DAYS SO PLEASE SEE ALL BELOW!***

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day and a nice long weekend! And here are a few pictures that my WONDERFUL friend Deanna took of Lexi and I yesterday:) Luckily Lex was in a much better mood than the last time we took pictures:) Enjoy! Thank you Deanna you always do such an amazing job!!!!
Just an update that I'm now less than 2 weeks away from my scheduled c-section (3/3/09). I'm hoping to post at least once before then, but the way my days, or should I say weeks and months, have been going I'm preparing that I may not be able to! But I just wanted to ask that you keep us in your prayers as I'm a little nervous about not only the transition with Lexi but going "under the knife" again. I think the anticiaption of knowing is almost more scary to me than how it happened last time! Also, Tommy is currently set for a 3-day trial 3/16 in SF that looks like it's going to happen, so I'm a little worried about that as well... as is Tommy!!!! Anyhow, I would greatly appreciate it:) Thanks to all!!!!
If this time is anything like last time I'm sure Tommy will take lots of pictures and post soon after the baby gets here:) If not pictures, I'll at least have him post name, time and stats:) Until then... (but again, only if I don't get another post in before then!)

Lexi loving her baby sister:)
So sweet:)
Lexi and her adorable smile that she only gives to Deanna when she's behind the camera:) Sure I see this smile all of the time (yes it melts my heart!) but I never get it when the camera is out:):) Deanna has the touch!
Lexi being a little model!
37.5 weeks and just about ready to meet our new baby girl:)!

No comments: