Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

IT'S A...

GIRL:):):) Sorry I didn't post this yesterday I wanted to make sure and call my bubba Devin and tell him the news first:) Then I got tired and went to bed!!! The tech seemed pretty confident that I was having a little sister so that's what I'm going with. I'm very excited and even smiled when my mommy told me (though she's not convinced I truly understand yet). I'm hoping to post some pictures of the baby soon. She (he he he) sucked on her fingers almost the whole time!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

Katie Scott said...

woo hoo!!! hooray for another girl!

DeAnna said...

Yay for girls!! I think girls are great!! But that is all I know...hahah!! Congrats guys!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Lexi! You'll be a fantastic big sister.

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Congratulations on another sweet little girl! How much fun for Lexi!
Amy

The Wheat Family said...

YAH! for girls!!

Thinking of you too...we should get together again soon. I am doing well; cant wait to find out what Im having...its driving me crazy! Patience isnt my strong quality.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are so excited to hear your having another little girl. Congrates to you all.