Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Fall

Here are the pictures I've been promising:) As you can see I'm keeping really busy!!!! But we are enjoying the nice cooler weather, hanging out with friends and family, and looking forward to the months to come:)
Mommy pregnant w/ baby #2 @ 17 wks:) And had gained 3-4 lbs.
That weekend we went to a wedding in San Luis Obispo (SLO) for one of daddy's cousins (CONGRATULATIONS TO SAMMY AND KELLY!!!!)and I got to meet and re-meet all kinds of family!!! It was awesome. Auntie Stephanie has most of the pictures so I'll have to get more from her but here is me w/ Mommy, Daddy, Great Grandpa "Boppy" (whom I wouldn't give the time of day too but am still saying his name...we sure miss you guys!!!!!), Great Grandma Nanny, and Uncle David. Here is another one with Mommy and Daddy:) This is me on my way home from my first carnival! It was on Friday night at the local school and I had some much fun! (And there are SOOOO many people that live out where we live!!) My favorite thing was going into one of the classrooms (where Mommy was trying to play "the cake walk" -- which I was less than interested in!) and playing with all of the magnetic letters! I also was looking at all of the maps and math stuff! Mommy is convinced I'm ready for school:)
Here I'm working on my Rock Bank skills...watch out Jonah:):):)
And another one of me really concentrating and working hard!!! Daddy says if I practice enough maybe I can join his and Denny's band:):):) And this is one of the many pictures of me eating dessert with Daddy and Denny at Apple Hill! I loved it and can't wait to go back:)
And last, but not least, me hunting for a pumkin:) Thanks to Denny and Jenny for taking us with you guys! We had a terrific time!
Have a great week everyone!!!
JUST KIDDING, I'LL BE POSTING ABOUT MY BROTHER OR SISTER EARLY TOMORROW SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!!!!

1 comment:

The Cohen's said...

You look AWESOME!! I love belly pictures!! I'm sitting at my desk twiddling my thumbs waiting for your post to find out what baby #2 is. :)