Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weeks 3-5

Lexi has been a JOY!!!! She sleeps good, she eats good, and she's starting to LOVE her parents!!!! She's getting quite the little personality! She watches us and laughs at us and her dad even recently taught her how to stick out her tongue. I haven't been able to catch it with the camera yet but it's really cute:):) She is also very strong and loves to stand up and show us how strong her legs are. Occasionally she can be found walking... with assistance of course. And her dad also taught her to stand and then crouch down when she's going potty and she really likes it when I help her with that and gets mad if I don't. She calms down as soon as I put her in that position... man she's bossy all ready:) She just melts our hearts.
These shots are again of being around the house because again I forget my camera when company is here... I swear I will be better though! My parents came down the weekend before Lexi's 1 month birthday and brought her a cake!!! It was VERY good...no pics with them though:( Next time.
I also caught some of her under her kick'n crawl singing to the music!!!! She's loves that thing. She was even practicing her cheerleading moves, if you don't believe me see below!!!! So cute!!!!
This past week Lexi and I went on our first LONG trip up to get her brother Devin. She did REALLY good on the way up we didn't have to stop at all and on the way home we only stopped one time! Not too bad! I was a nervous wreck but she did GREAT!!!!! And it was love at first site for her and Devin:) She loves him already. She watches him and laughs at him and she's even stuck her tongue out at him. It is so cool to watch her with him and amazing how much she's changing!!!!
During our time picking Devin up we stopped in to see Lexi's auntie Aliscia and brand new cousin Paxton! We got some pictures of them together:) They are 4 weeks apart!!!! And they played pretty nice together:) After getting each other in the face we thought we should pull them apart:) It was funny!
Now I'm caught up and will post new pictures soon with Lexi and Devin!

Our sleeping princess!

Finally got a smile on camera! It was even bigger in real life though:)

Happy 1 month birthday to Lexi!!

I'm singing to my new friends on this thing!!!! I love the lights and the big Happy face!!! Now sign with me:)

Go Team Go!!!!!

More moves I'm working on!

My friends on here are FUNNY!!!!

Happy 4th of July!

Mom that's enough pictures!!!!

See I'm playing nice...

Now you've done it!!!! :) No more nice girl:)

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

SHe is just too cute! I love that she has a birthday cake for her 1st month, can I have a birthday cake for every month too!!

Kristina said...

ok more updates please!!