Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 1 - Hospital Stay


I loved hanging out with my daddy in the hospital.


I love my mommy:)

Did I mention I love my Daddy!!!???

Because of the c-section our hospital stay was pretty long (we finally got out Wednesday afternoon!!!) and we were happy for visitors (mostly after Monday which was a horrible pain day for Mommy!!!). Unfortunately we didn't get pictures with everyone that came, but I'll post those we did get but we VERY MUCH appreciated EVERYONE!!!!
On Monday my grandparents von Lahr were there as well as Jen and Grandma Sheridan. But like I said this was a horrible day to visit for mommy!!!!!
Then on Tuesday my friend from church Isabelle and her m0mmy and daddy came to see us (Deanna and Freddie), and my other church friend Ty and his parents Matt and Laurie. Plus mommy's co-worker Kristina and her adorable son Luke and mommy's sweet boss Nancy came to visit us:) Then lastly my friend Rebekah.
I also had my friend Amanda come a few times because she works at UCDMC. It was a lot of fun but we were ready to go home!!!!

Our friend Rebekah.

Our friend Jen.

Our favorite nurse Gary from labor and delivery who came to visit and check on us!

Our friends Matt and Ty.

Ty's mommy Laurie.

I love this picture...she looks like she's laughing!!!

FINALLY!!!!! WE ARE ON OUR WAY HOME!!!!

No comments: