This is a picture of my CHEER friends from middle school/high school, as well as my "momma" Coach Lori. We had a great time catching up! I can't wait to do it again in December ladies!!!!The rest of these pics are from a day we went to Folsom Lake with our friends. It was so much fun and the first time Linzi was ever on a boat. As you can see we all had a GREAT time:)
I'm not so sure about this!!
Tommy holding Shelby. The boat made all the girls sleepy.
Linzi "relaxing" on the beach.
The girls getting ready for lunch.
Since we were close to the beach I made Linzi keep her life jacket on (I know... mean mommy!!)
We packed up our entire site... then we decided to bring her along:)
Lexi on the inter-tube with Daddy.
Linzi on the inter-tube with Mommy.
She's OUT!
Linzi and Mommy with sleeping Lexi.
Devin and Dad (on the inter-tube). Pretty cool huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment