Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spring and gymnastics

We have been so busy this spring, attending birthday parties, hanging out with Bubba -- he spent his spring break with us this year, hanging out as a family and starting gymnastics. Here are a few pics from our fun:)
Here is one of the beautiful horses we saw at our friends 1st birthday party.
The girls were having sooo much fun playing in the water while their friend was opening his presents:)
At the beginning of the year we were looking for a gymnastics gym for Lexi to start taking classes but were having a hard time finding one somewhat close that was not a "warehouse" type. Growing up in the gym myself I didn't have a problem with the warehouse type but Tommy wasn't going for it! So... I had just had a conversation with Tommy as we passed a bunch of open warehouses in Natomas that we should open a gymnastics/cheer gym when I found out that there was a new gym opening up in the Target shopping center!!!! I'm sure you can imagine my excitement! The most important part is that Lexi wanted to start and that thus far she seems to enjoy it! Here are a few pics, and a video, from her first class.




Here is a video:)

No comments: