Today I turned 16 MONTHES old!!!! Can you even believe it??? My parents sure can't!!!! I'm doing so much these days I amaze them every day! I went for my 15 month check-up about 2 weeks ago and I was 21 lbs 11 oz (about 25%) and 30" tall (about 35%)!!! So I'm doing great:) I'm talking a ton now!!!! I say up, go, shoes (and zabatos), milk, snack, bo bo (for pacifier though I'm sure most of you know that:):)!!!), Bubba, more, dog, kitty, duck, most all of the kids at my schools names, and on and on and on! I am a talker:) And a cute story about that. I love to have mommy do "the piggy's" on my toes, (this little piggy... ) and the other morning, mommy and daddy were both sitting with me and mommy was doing the piggy song, then I said, "Daddy Play". Neither mommy nor daddy could believe their ears but since they both heard it, they figured it must have been what I said! Crazy:) Besides talking, I love dancing, playing with my dolls (I feed them, push them in the stroller, and cover them up with blankets) I like to read books (I bring them to mommy and sit on her lap and start turning the pages!), I love brother Devin (and follow him all around, give him big hugs and sit in his lap) and love when he comes down, I love to feed the ducks (thank you Daddy for making this discovery!). Honestly I'm just pretty easy going:) And am on the go ALL OF THE TIME! I've had lots of visitors in the past few weeks and went to Disneyland, The State Fair, The zoo for the first time with Grandpa/ma von Lahr. It's been super fun around our household:) Here are some pictures and then mommy is putting me to bed. I'm hoping to snap some 17 week belly pics of mommy tomorrow so I hope they make it up soon:) Oh and for those of you that want more pics and are myspacers I just added TONS so check them out:)
Thats all for now:)
2 comments:
it looks like you guys have been busy and having fun! thanks for a post!!
Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun!! Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment