Well my Auntie Jen, Autumn and Ayla invited mommy and me to go on the houseboat this weekend. Since daddy is so busy working right now we decided to take them up on it!!!! This was my first time in a body of water bigger than me, other than my feet being in a pool, and I did great! Mommy was aftraid that I would jump off the boat so I spend most of Saturday in a lifejacket but I seemed to get used to it pretty quick. It was a little cumbersome, but it was ok:) I even went into the water with mommy. I didn't like it at first, but then it was alright:) Luckily there were other people available to take pictures:) I also got to see some ducks and loved to point at them:) AND I celebrated my 14 month birthday today!!!! Can you believe it??? Time sure flies when you are having fun:):) Here are a few pictures from this weekend. I hope you enjoy!

I'm not so sure about this!!! First time in a lifejacket!

Playing in Ayla's pool on the top deck.

I love this pool!

Me and my mommy:)

Snuggling with my mommy!

Cheese:) I love the water!!!!

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up.

My friend Ayla.

Going on a walk with Mommy!!!

My hair is finally getting long enough for mommy to put it in pigtails! I sure love it when she does that:):) Hahahaha:):):)
In case you are wondering daddy's trial is going pretty good but we will ALL be glad when its over! He's working CRAZY hours and WE MISS HIM!!!!!!!
2 comments:
It looks like you guys have been so busy! I hope that the doctors are able to figure out what is going on with Tommy so that he can feel better! I will be praying for him and his trial! Miss you guys!!
I dig the pigtails!!! :) They are the cutest. I'm glad that you guys had a good time on the houseboat, and got time with friends.
Thank you for your very sweet and encouraging words. You're a blessing to me! Love you guys!
Post a Comment