Well yesterday morning Tommy woke up with a rash over most of his body. Of course we pretty much freaked and he called the doctor but it wasn't utnil the end of the day he got a call back. The doctor those that the rash was a reaction to the antibiotics and told him to quit taking them immediately. After more research on Tommy's part I guess there is a common "ammoxocilian rash" that occurs sometimes after taking the medicine for 8 days... so that was a relief. It's still there but we are hoping it's almost gone!
The doctor also told him that the other test results he had, mono and such all came back normal. As well as the Hep C. So there are only two more results we are waiting on and if those come back negative then he will have an ultrasound. The doctor thinks he just got a really bad virus. Tommy still wasn't feeling that great last night but better than he has been so we'll see!!!! If anything I think we are going to have them monitor his liver enzymes if they can't figure out what's going on! I'll update again probably Monday after the rest of the tests come back.
AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ARE PRAYING!!!! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
UPDATE!!! DADDY felt pretty good today but I woke up throwing up with a 102.5 temp!!!! I was pretty miserable all day and just wanted to be held most of the day. I did play a little bit but we mostly all laid around and tried to get a lot of rest today!!!!! PLEASE continue to pray for the health of our family! And for daddy's 9-day trial that starts tomorrow! THANK YOU TO ALL!
And if you are just tuning in, there are 3 new posts below also so read on:):)
Finally Made It To Stanford
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment