Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Week

Since I'm such a lucky girl I got to have 3 Easter egg hunts this year!!!:) One at daycare, one at church, and one at home with my family and friends! (of course mommy only got pictures of 2, I'll have to ask my Auntie Dee for pictures with me and the Easter bunny at church!) Mommy even came to help at my hunt during daycare! I was so thrilled to "show her off" at daycare too:):):) We had a great Easter and hoped you all did as well. Here are some of the pictures from our events!!!

Found one!!!
You are supposed to eat eggs right??!!??!!
Some of my friends hunting for eggs
my friends "winding down" after our hunt!
Me and Chloe finding the "goods" inside our eggs:)
Easter morning and finding my first Easter present! I love it!!!
Mommy's little bunny:)
Izzy looking for the pink eggs:) Here Izzy I found one!!! Hogging all the eggs!
Our friends Freddie, DeAnna and Izzy (shown) as well as Dan and Jonea joined us this year for a wonderful day!!! We ate, played some Rock Band, had an egg hunt, put stickers on some eggs and played! It was all fun and after everyone left I was so tired that this is how my mommy found me...Asleep in my high chair!!!! I didn't even BUDGE when she moved me into my bed! Wow! I was TIRED!!!! That's all for now:)

1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

It looks like you all had a fun Easter! Lexi is so cute!!