Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

9 month pictures

Our good friend DeAnna, (Printsess Photography) who takes most of our pictures for us, graciously agreed to take Lexi's 9 month pictures this weekend!!! She does such a great job and ALWAYS captures great smiles, attitude and personality of Lexi! She took more than 50 shots and I SERIOUSLY LOVED them all!!!! All but maybe 2 Lexi was smiling in too... just amazing!!! Here are some of my most favorites though! And if you want to see them all e-mail me and I will send you the link. You will also be able to order them online if you would like to do that as well! Miss you all! Have a great week:)

3 comments:

Taria M. said...

AWWWWW! She's so beautiful! :) Send me the link.

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

DeAnna did an awesome job... although it looks like Lexi made it easy for her with all the smiles!
Amy

Katie Scott said...

What great pictures!! I am glad that Lexi is such an easy baby! We miss you guys!!