Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Retirement Party and Valentines Day

It's so crazy to think that at my young age my parents would drag me out to someones retirement party... but they did!!! And it was really cool so I thought I would write a post about all of the cool things I saw and got to play with:) And of course would write to congradulate Jim for his retirement and accomplishments of a very successful career! Not everyone gets to retire and say that the Governor Arnold S (sorry guys I'm just a kid I can't spell that:):)!!!!) gave them an award at their party:) Job well done Jim!!!
That same week mommy and I made some rice crispy treats for the kids at "school" and assembled some valentines cards. And what would you know, when I went to school they all gave me some valentines too!!! It was a cool day:)

Daddy having WAY too much fun in the fighter jet! He says he missed his calling:)
Pretty plane!
This place is called the AeroSpace Museum and they had cool things everywhere!
Our own personal jet and my first time in it! :) Daddy let me get it!
I don't understand why this is up here with nothing holding onto it!!!! I was so entralled with this contraption. My parents weren't sure if it was because it struck my curiosity or because I wanted to play with the bright yellow foam ball! :) Little did I know there was air was pushing up through the cone keeping the ball "afloat" in mid-air:)
Happy Valentines Day (drool drool!!)
Some of the treats we made! Yum yum!
All of the fun treats I got!!! I like this holiday:)The BEAUTIFUL flowers that Daddy got for Mommy! He's such a wonderful daddy (and Husband too mommy says:)!!!!)

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Happy Valentine's Lexi!!!! Love your jet! I want to ride in it...looks like fun!!! We miss you Lexi! Hope to see you and your mommy and daddy soon!

Andrea said...

I love your rice krispy treats! They are so cute!