Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Time sure flies!!!! Week 17 - 19

I have been so busy that I almost forgot that I had a blog to update!!!! Sorry to those who rely on this to see me:) I can't believe how fast the time has flown by since I last updated! Since then I have been rolling around, having "Happy Feet" (where I put a BIG smile on and kick my feet in delight:)!!!!), I found my feet and am trying to always put them BOTH in my mouth!, I have grabbed food out of my parents hands (I hope my doctor lets me eat some real food soon!!!). I have started checking out my daycare (this makes mommy sad!!!), using NO hands to hold my teething rings and bottles (I love to help!), been reading some cool books my parents got me, had visitors, I've been trying to sit up and I would love to crawl! Oh and I have been sick too!!! I think I'm FINALLY starting to feel better though... thank goodness!!!!!! Here are some pictures with captions:) Miss you all very much! My mommy goes back to work next week (sniff, sniff!!!)so she says that we will try to update this as much as possible!!!! Get on her if it's been too long:)
Just hanging out. I was having so much fun I fell asleep right on the floor!
Like my bunny??? I think I'll be one for Halloween:)
What are you looking at?
Two hands holding my teething ring!!! I love to do this ALL BY MYSELF!!!
But man it sure gets cold... NO HANDS:)
Here go my Happy Feet!
Yay!!!
Imagine that all together:):):) Yippee!!!!
Sitting in my chair playing with my toys! I'm getting to be such a big girl now!
Hanging out with my friend Ty. He's showing me his old bouncer!!!!
Nap time with Daddy:)
I'm such a big helper!!! And I LOVE laundry:)Here is me in my purple hat on the way home from the hospital.
And this is me in the same purple hat at 4 months! Man how I've grown!!!!
I love tummy time:)
I'm 4 months old today and I'm already reading:)
I love this book!!!!
Helping Dad play X-box with Uncle Taylor!
What???? I'm really helping now, notice how I'm pressing the buttons:)
Today is Tuesday, Oct 3 and I love to eat my watermelon!!!!! Whoever invented this little chair was a genius! I love sitting in my BeBe pod!!!! and eating the watermelon mat:)
Here are the feet I was telling you about:) Look at that balance that I have:) I'll be sitting up by myself in no time!
Today is Wednesday, Oct 3 and I am practicing crawling. I've got a ways to go, but I sure love to practice! Especially when I can remember that I know how to roll over. So if I get tired thats all I have to do:) Very fun! My mommy even got some video tape of this so she can watch it later when I'm running around:)Here I am again trying real hard! Someday I'll learn that I need to be on my arms to get anywhere:) But for now, this is what my crawling looks like!!
Today is Thursday, Oct 4 and I am on my way to daycare! My mommy has been very sad but I had a great time. I met some friends, I drank my bottle, took a nap in the crib and even slept for 2 hours!!!! I never do that for mommy so I think she feels more comfortable leaving me there! I'm glad because I heard she cried for the first of four hours that she left me there!!!! Silly mommy:) Mommy made sure I had my watch on (notice the elephant on my wrist-- my daddy calls it my watch) and gave me my dolly and I was ready to go:)
That is all for now, my daddy says that I have to go to bed because when I upload my pictures it messes up his XBox game... BORING!!!!! I promise to get on tomorrow to finish this then:) Have a great night!!!!

6 comments:

The Cohen's said...

It's about time this got updated!! Auntie Terra looks every day for updates, hoping to catch a glimpse of your precious face. I'll have to get on your mommy more to update it more frequently. :)

Unknown said...

Yay, more news about Lexi! I check every day to see what's up - you can make it through daycare, Melis!

Love, Kristin

DeAnna said...

WOW Lexie that was a great update! We are glad to hear you are feeling better, maybe next time I see you, you ownt fuss when I hold you...now I know it wasnt me, you just werent feeling well so you wanted your mommy, I want my mommy too when I dont feel well and I am 27..haha!! Give your mom and dad a hug for us!

The Gallardo's

Andrea said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe she's four months old already!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Wow... 4 months already? Such a big girl! And such beautiful eyes!
Amy

Unknown said...

You told us to so I am doing it...we want more Lexi posts! Or you can just give us pics since I know you are most likely too swamped to write.

Kristin