Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Weeks 14 & 15

Wedding, family, 3rd month birthday, more bebe pod time, sleeping and TEETH are the updates for these two weeks!!!!! Thats right I am now the proud owner of my TWO bottom TEETH!!!!! I guess this is a big deal because my mom has called to tell everyone... well not everyone but she's been excited! And daddy too:) What a big girl I am:)Here I am trying to decide what toy to grab next.
Look I can get my whole fist in my mouth:)
It's my 3-month birthday today. Here is my with my bear showing you how big my foot is getting:)
Look how big I'm getting!!!!
I'm out on a walk with mom in my running shoes!! I LOVE walking with my mommy!
Here we are traveling to my aunties wedding! Here I am with my daddy and we are stopping for fuel, drinks and to get back on the road! We are just about to the Grapevine and I've slept the whole way!!! I can't wait to get there!!!!
It's WEDDING DAY! And I'm hanging out with my beautiful Auntie Aliscia.
And my Grandpa Sheridan, he's so cool!
And my other beautiful Auntie Hannah!!
And I now pronounce you my gorgeous Auntie Stephanie and handsome Uncle David!!!! I was asleep for the whole wedding with my cousin Paxton but I woke up for this part:)
Here I am looking cute in my pretty dress!!! Thank you Auntie Stephanie and Uncle David!
I'm having so much fun!!!
So cute!Me and my mommy!!!
We are now at the reception on the 22nd floor in a very nice building in Ventura. This is the view we had:)
Today is Tuesday, Sept 4 and I have just woken up after sleeping 11 HOURS straight!!!! That's the longest I've ever slept without waking up, my parents didn't think I would ever sleep again after the past 3 weeks I've given them!!!! I don't know what they were thinking I showed them all of the signs that I was about to cut a tooth. I drooled, I wanted my hands and everything in my mouth, I drooled, I couldn't sleep at night, and did I mention that I drooled:)!!!! But none of the people my mommy talked to about it thought I was getting a tooth so she was SOOOO shoked when she felt it in my mouth! But now that my tooth is in, I can sleep!!!!
I'm so well rested!!!Who are you looking at?? (Notice my drool!!)
Today is Friday, Sept 7 and I cut another tooth yesterday!!!! Now I have 2 bottom teeth. I like to chew on things now:) And lay on my side...And suck my thumb!!! Just like my mommy:)

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

Wow, it is funny how everyone can grow up and look the same! Aliscia, Stephanie and Hannah all have the same looks, even though of course much older!
your baby is adorable also, Tommy!