Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Weeks 9 and 10

Since my mom can't keep up with all of my accomplishments pictures is how she remembers. So if she takes funny pictures that is why. Not to mention she can't seem to get on the computer enough to update my blog!!!! I'm about to fire her:) Ha ha... I can't be so mean to my mom she's the only one I've got!!!! I've been telling her how much I love her though so I think that makes her happy:) I am starting to tell her lots and lots of stories and when she comes and gets me in the morning I give her a REALLY big smile:) She tells me it makes her day and she almost even cries:) Oh my mom... she's so sensitive;):):) But I think she might be crying because I started making it a habit of sleeping about 8-10 straight hours... I think she misses me:) (Insert from mom: No... not crying because I miss her, it's been so nice getting to sleep through the night, just crying because she melts my heart... but really I haven't cried, it just makes me so happy!!! She's so stinkin' adorable I just love her to death!!!!)

Here are some more of my milestones over the past couple of weeks.

Today is Sunday July 29 and I gripped onto my keys and shook them all about!!! My mom was so proud she could hardly contain herself!!!! I have also been batting at the toys above me in the kick'n crawl! They are really funny!

And here I am practicing sitting up in the Boppy!!!! Looking mighty sweet and innocent:) I'm such a big girl now!!!

Today is Monday, July 30 and my Auntie Melissa and Uncle Matthew came to visit me! I think they are really cool!!!

Today is Tuesday, July 31 and my mommy put me down for some tummy time and I got really tired. Thumb went in the mouth and I was out!!!! I'm taking after my mom:)

I LOVE taking baths!!!! Today is Thursday, Aug 2 and I am splashing my daddy in this picture you just can't see it all!!! I like to kick and try and put my face in the water:) My mom says next summer or sooner I am going to take classes with her in the water. I am so excited!
Today is Sunday, Aug 5 and my Grandpa & Grandma von Lahr came to see me:) I was so excited to see them. I did all of my tricks for them...smiling, telling stories, batting at the toys under my kick'n crawl, we had lots of fun! This is my Grandpa getting my nose:)
Hanging out with Grandma. See my BIG blue eyes... I don't think they are going to turn colors... at least thats what I am told:)

Here we all are:)

Here we all are trying to squeeze in for the picture:) That's about all for week 9! Much more to come in week 10!

No comments: