Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009
This is my favorite from this shoot!

Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm 8 weeks old!!!! My 7th week of life and accomplishments

Our beautiful little girl!!!!

Lexi's 7th week of life was FULL of FIRSTS!!!! It was so much fun this week watching her learn and grow in development!!!! We just love our little bundle of joy and I LOVE being home with her. It's very different than work, but I love it!!!!!

Today is Sunday, July, 15th, and I am watching my Daddy mow the lawn. He did a great job!!! :)
For those of you who haven't seen our new home, here are a few pictures of the front of the house. We love visitors also!!!!



Until today I didn't really like my swing very much...

I like it well enough to sleep now!!!! :) Mommy and Daddy were VERY proud!

Today is Monday, July 16th, and I met the doctor who took care of me and mommy while I was in her tummy! Her name is Dr. Kim and she though I was adorable! She had Memorial Day weekend off which is why I hadn't met her already.

And before the appointment, I decided to take the pacifier finally. I still don't really love it, but it helped mommy a lot that day while I was fussy waiting for the doctor to come in.

My mommy also finally set up the cradle for me to lay in. I was ENTHRALLED with the mobiles butterflies and the song it was singing to me.

Today is Tuesday, July 17th and I FEEL ASLEEP IN MY CRIB!!! It didn't last long but my mom thinks it's a step in the right direction for me:)

Today is Wednesday, July 18th and I got to meet my two aunties Jen and Autumn for lunch. I was soooo cute and very happy during lunch. I smiled and cooed at them and even let mommy finish lunch before I wanted to eat! I'm such a great baby!!!



After lunch mommy walked me over to meet some friends of hers VERY BRIEFLY!!! This is in my mommy's building where she works. Paula is holding me, Babs is next to her (these ladies used to work with my daddy) and then Luke's mommy Kristina. My mommy works with her!

Today is Friday, July 20th and I did something really cool today. I was laying under my kick n' crawl and was very excited moving all around. I had keys near me and somehow ended up with them on my arm... I did this all on my own!!! I thought it was pretty cool and continued to move my arm around so I could hear them making cool noises. My mom thought it was the cutest and funniest thing.

Today is Saturday, July 21st and this is my during some tummy time. I love this outfit too so my mommy wanted to "treasure" the moment!

Today is Sunday, July 22 and I am 8 weeks old today!!!! My Daddy set up my crib for me yesterday and my mom prepared it for my first viewing today!!! I was so excited to see it!!

This is my face of approval! :)

Just kidding! I really liked it and played and cooed and smiled at everything going on around me. My mom put me in my crib to go to sleep at night, but I didn't last very long! I'm going to try it again tonight though... I'll figure it out soon I know!!!

My mommy really wanted to get my hand and foot print so that she would hang it on the wall, as you can see I let her do my food just fine:) But when it came to my hand... I kept it in a fist and wouldn't let go... My mom says we'll be doing it again when I "release" my hands:) Hopefully in a couple of weeks!

Hanging out with my daddy after all of the excitement!

Those were all of the accomplishments that we could capture on the camera. But she is just growing so much everyday that I can't even believe it! I will continue to catch as much as I can... it's funny because that's the only way I can remember what days she does things!!! We just love her so much! Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

SO cute! Thanks for keeping us posted!!